In the holidays on thursday morning a taxi drove us to Britomart train station because we were going on the train to Wellington. When we found our seats we had the best ones! When we got to Hamilton they had to change the engine.  The trip took a whole day!   On the train the food was very nice and so were the drinks.

We got stop at National  Park for half an hour and they had to change the driver as well.  At 3:00pm I got to go on the laptop.  When we finally got there we found our hotel, it was called Holiday I  Inn.  The next morning I woke up at 5:30am and put the T V on and we watched Disney Channel and I had nutrigrain and nutella on bread for breakfast.  My parents persuaded us to go for a walk but we didn’t want to.  My Dad wanted to go for a walk to the Maritime Museum, so we did even though none of us wanted to.  At the Maritime Musem there were lots things that were inside boats that they would have used a long time ago.  It was a very interesting place.

Then we went back to our hotel and watched some television.  Our hotel room was the only disabled unit and we had it!  Then my mum told me that I had to have a shower and I didn’t want to, but mum said that I will get stinky if I don’t, so I did.  The shower was a bit hard to turn on but I got it in the end.  We had roast chicken for dinner then I went to bed.  In the middle of the night I woke up cold.  In the morning we went out for breakfast then we went to a bird sanctuary place in Karori.  At the start there was an exhibition   and there was a short movie about moas at the start of the exhibition.  Then we went for an hours walk around the bird sanctuary and when we came back from the walk I got a soft toy shark from the gift shop.

We walked to a cafe in Kelburn to get something to eat and I had a caramel slice. We got the cable car back to the hotel.  In the morning we watched Disney Channel again and walked to a park. Later that day we got the plane back to Auckland.   Before the flight we went to the Koru Lounge and had I ate shortbread and rice.  About half way back to Auckland I got a pack of lollies.  I had a fun trip!!!


9 Responses to “Wellington”

  1. 1 zia 23 July, 2010 at 10:16 am

    wow vee your a good writer

  2. 2 conor 29 July, 2010 at 7:06 am

    Vee what are you . you could write 500 story’s in just the time you did this story!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant even do harf that story.

  3. 4 Conor's Mum 11 August, 2010 at 7:49 am

    Sounds like you guys had a great time in Wellington. I’ve been to that bird sanctuary in Karori it’s cool!!!! It sounds like you at a lot of sweet things during the weekend….. :-0 🙂

  4. 6 Alex 12 September, 2010 at 7:51 am

    We had a very fun time in Wellington

    From Alex (my brother)

  5. 7 cs11 13 September, 2010 at 12:03 pm

    don’t you mean vee’s brother

  6. 8 cs11 21 September, 2010 at 4:27 pm

    Yes Manfred he does mean Vee’s brother. He told me what to write and he said “At the bottom of the page write in brackets vee’s brother” but since I was writing I got all muddeld up.:-)
    😛 😀

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s


Get Into It!

Leaving a good comment

1. Be specific. Use words and ideas the writer has used in your comment.

2. Answer a question the writer has asked.

3. Ask the writer a question.

4. Keep it positive!

5. Keep safe! (Visit Hector's World" for safety tips!)

Who visits us?

Want to bike across the Harbour Bridge?

support getacross

%d bloggers like this: